Adult sexy cartoon

Friday, October 19, 2007

Andy Adler Bondage Models

cute sexy upskirtsbabes "Jereme?" Iwhispered into thedark.

"Oh yes,fuck me, Ian!"

I heard thedoor to thegames room openquietly and watchedBrad, John, Mikeand Dave filein silently. Butthey were notalone this time.My eyes stoodout on stalksas I sawanother four, then,six, then EIGHTmen follow themin. My lipsparted in awide smile. Thiswas going tobe one HELLof a nightI thought!

Copyright 2001/2002. AllRights Reserved

"Please, mom," Timsaid, his eyesnever leaving hers.

She grunted whenhe picked herup in hisarms. "What room,Where?" he asked.

She smiled ather and moveda little, thistime opening herlegs a littlefurther so herentire cunt wasopen to Chris.Chris didn't move,mesmerized by thesight. Next, mywife lifted oneleg up andspread her legseven more soChris could seethe whole lengthof her cuntand her asshole too. Icould see thesmall beads ofsweat start toappear on Chris'sforehead as shewatched her mother.This continued onfor some time,my wife movinginto different positionsbut all thetime, letting Chrissee all ofher. She evenundid the robea little andher breasts werein plain viewtoo.

This timeI loosened thebun that thehair was tiedin. her hairrolled down overthe back ofneck making herlook more sensualthan ever. Itwas wild andcurly by nature.I massaged herneck for afew seconds followedby rubbing herback. I couldalready feel hert-shirt dampening withsweat along theback. Similarly thesweat from herforehead, armpits andbreast area wasalso drenching thefront side ofher t-shirt. AsI run myhands along theedges of herbra she slowlyfor the firsttime looked upat me withfull obsession. Sparksflickered between oureyes and weboth hugged eachother tightly lettinggo of allour inhibitions. Ibit her earsgently, and thenwet her wholecheek with mywatering tongue. Iwas roasting inthe heat ofher steaming hotbody. I couldfeel her breathspan increasing rapidlyas she heavedwith her breaststightly pressed againstmy hairy chest.I began theunveiling of thissex angel bysmoothly slipping hert-shirt off gettingthe first exposureof her freshbuds covered inthe intricate designerblack lace bra.I was stillcurious to knowwhat's it likebelow the waist.As I saidI had neverseen the oneof a youngteenage girl. Shevoluntarily stood upto make iteasier for meto undo herlungi, now standingonly in thelungi and thebra. Her bodywas so soakedin sweat thatshe looked asif she hasstepped out ofthe bath aftera fresh shower.The smell ofher sweat wasso intoxicating.

Myboss, Graeme, threwthe card onmy desk, grinning."I hope you'llinvite me too!"he laughed.

Itwas four inthe afternoon, ona perfect summersday. Bethany liftedher head andstretched backwards toease her crampingmuscles. It wasnearly done; thelarge lawn spreadout before her- pristine. Bethanyrested her well-paddedchin on thetop of therakes handle. Shebreathed in deeply,savouring the sweetJuly air 'Bliss'she thought. Sheheard a slightcough behind her,and swiveled hersubstantial shoulders. Mr.Groome stood behindher, his crumpledappearance oddly outof place inso much perfection.He cleared hisancient throat.

Machmoved around inthe desk chair,watching the twobegin their waysdown my chest.Jason moaned ashe licked aroundmy breasts, hestill remembered wheremy tits lovedto be licked.He ran histongue flat acrossthe sides ofmy tits andthen down themiddle of them.I moaned inresponse, closing myeyes. I feltJanice move herway down tomy belly button,she got ontoher knees. Jasonstayed standing, leaningover my body,holding my titsin his hands,pressing them togetherand licking mynipples hard.

Wemade small talkfor the entirebreak. I workedmy way through3 or 4cups of beerbefore I hadto go backon stage. Joemotioned us allback for thesecond set.

Ipushed inside her,making both ofus groan andpant even harder.She wasn't avirgin but shewas tight ascould be. Iwanted to askher whom shehad fucked. AllI could dowas fuck inand out ofher. There wasnothing sweet aboutit. She wasloud and buckedagainst me, andI leaned overher like amadman, fucking mysister.

She shotme a wickedsmile. "It's agreat way toget rid ofparking tickets.."

"Toomuch for youto handle thenam I? Thebig bad bearcan't cope withsomeone who fightsback, eh?" Erintaunted.

"Lez, let'sjust tell Shariright now whatour intentions areas far asyou going intothe modeling field…..Shari, the reasonI wanted youover to watcha hidden cameramovie that Ihad instructed Lezto place inposition last nightso that wecould see howshe could handleherself with agroup of herpeers. I hadtold her thatyou have tobe a littlecallused, forgetting anyinhibitions and notto be botheredby others touchingher body, evenif it wassexual. Now let'ssee how shewas able tokeep her composure."She started thevideo and Iwas concerned thatmom might thinkthat I'm aslut or lesbian.

"Why don't youget comfortable, honey?"Then she walkedinto the bathroomand closed thedoor.

We talkedsome more aboutthe trip andfinally after afew more minuteswe hung up.I walked intothe bathroom andtook my clothsoff. I wasfeeling tired andexcited too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home