Adult sexy cartoon

Monday, October 15, 2007

Dating Gay Pennsylvania Men

gay sex musclefuck I heldmy left armout toward herwith my wristbent back toshow her thepalm of myhand.

"Hold thesefor me, please,"Mom said, anddumped the boxesinto his arms.

"I'm Milo, myemployer is interestedin sponsoring theclub." Milo toldthe coach.

"You'renot bad, Faith,"Cal said, standingarching his back."You pick thingsup real fast.You get thatjack installed firstthing in themorning, we'll beable to goonline and Ican show youhow to surfthe net."

"Pumpingwhat?" I desperatelywanted him tosay the words...the "dirty" words...words that nobodyhad ever saidto me inthis context before;something that Icould take awayin my mind,to dream aboutwhen all thiswas just amemory. "Pumping mycock," he whispered.

Friday nightwas electric inthe house, Ihung around andwatched Sandra dress.I poured hera glass ofwine teasing hersaying things like,"Look how cuteyour arse is!You'll give Allthe guys hardonsin that dress."I knew itwould turn heron, she lovesa bit ofdirty fantasy talk.

"But what ifshe tries tocome on toyou again?" Mattasked, clearly concerned.

All three ofus walked intothe kitchen, Iput on apot of hotwater and theguys sat backdown at theirfiles. We sippedcoffee and theytried to concentrateon their case.Finally Brad wasthe one whobroke the silence.

"I don't thinkso. This doesn'tsound like mysort of thing."

"I think weneed to findsome new wayto live," Itold her asshe leaned backon my arm.I poured handfulsof water overher long darkhair until itwas saturated. Iused my fingernailsto scrub herscalp and shemoaned with thepleasure. "I usedto do thisall the time."

"I...I don't remember,"she said, crouchingdown near thehearth and holdingher freezing armsout to theresuscitating warmth. "Somethinghappened and Ihad to leave....that'sall I recall.I don't evenknow this place!"

"Thank you." Isaid stiffly, thenI left hisoffice and walkedup the stairs.The door tothe sanctuary wasopen and Iwalked down theaisle and satin the frontpew, praying toJesus who lookeddown from aboveme on hiscross. He lookedso understanding. Iclosed my eyesand meditated. Whatdo you wantof me, Lord?

"I wantedthe wife whogoes on thisdate to feellike a winner.Just because herhusband was aloser doesn't meanshe has tobe. I seeit this way,the man onthe date willpay for dinnerand the womanwill pay forthe hotel room.I got thetheater tickets freefrom one ofour sales repsat work." Istopped and tookanother drink ofmy beer andlooked at Sandyand said, "Iseveryone in agreementwith this wagerand the dateas I haveoutlined it? Sandyare you?" Sandydidn't speak butnodded yes. "Lori?"Lori said yes."Ben?" Ben saidyes. "Then weare all inagreement so far.Does anyone haveanything to addor any questions?"

Again I slipmy middle fingerin. I haveto press quitehard to reachthat little knownpleasure point again.But I alsoknow the fleshypart of myhand below thethumb presses againstyour clit andit's a combinationof the twothat does it.You are outof control, yourhips are gyrating.You clutch myarm. "Don't stop...oh,Nicky..." you plead,between breaths.

Nothingat that momentfelt right, andwithout thinking, sheshook her head.The Understudy cockedan eyebrow. "Wasthat a 'no'?"he asked. "Answerout loud. Don'tshake your headat me."

Watchingher bury herface in herown panties andlick the cumsoaked crotch, Iknew what Iwanted to doto her next.I let herdrop the pantiesand stand upthen pushed hertoward the livingroom, with herwearing only herwhite socks andher green t-shirt.When she gotto the couch,I grabbed herfrom behind andtossed her overthe back ofthe couch. Herface was onthe couch cushionsand her hipson the backof the couch.I spread herlegs wide apartand went intongue first.

Arrivingat the doorI knocked apprehensivelyI suppose Iwas hoping therewas no onein, but alasthe door openedand I wasgreeted by Jasonwho looked meover as ifI were apiece of meatin the supermarket.Entering the roomthere were threemen sitting together,my entrance haltedtheir conversation astheir heads turnedtowards me, Icould tell bytheir eyes thatthey were eagerto devour me.On the oppositeside of theroom was asingle man wearinga face maskjust looking athim made meshudder, a hintof fear inmy reaction.

Heclimbed quietly onthe big bed,settling himself betweenher legs. Hecould smell hersex, he knewher pussy wasalready getting wet;her scent drovehim crazy withdesire. He wantedto consume her,be as closeto her ashe possibly could.He took hisfinger and lightlybrushed it overher lips, barelyteasing the softpatch of brownhair that coveredthe pinkness inside.Using the tipof his fingerhe spread herlips as hesearched out hertreasure.

"Itjust happened. Westopped and saton a rock,watching the birdsand the waves.Eudora had ajoint tucked behindher ear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home